Terms of Service ("Terms")
Last updated: October 02, 2018
Thanks for using Kurviger. Kurviger allows you to view and use a variety of content including routing services
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://kurviger.de/ website (the "Site") owned and operated by Robin Boldt ("us", "we", "our", or "Kurviger") or any associated services.
By using the Site or any services provided on the Site ("Service"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms of service and any future modifications to this agreement. If at any time you do not agree to all these Terms, please immediately terminate your use of the Service. You, on your own behalf and on behalf of your company, acknowledge that these Terms are binding and enforceable on you and your company.
Using our Service or Site
Subject to the Agreement's terms, Kurviger grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Service free of charge for personal use.
The Service allows you to access and view a variety of content, including but not limited to routing and other related information provided by Kurviger and its licensors. You understand and agree to the following with respect to all content made available by or through the Service:
- You understand that routing data and related content are provided for planning purposes only. You may find that events may cause the actual information to differ from the map results. You must abide all signs, laws, or notices regarding your route. You should exercise judgment in your use of all content made available by or through the Service.
- You understand that the road data we use to calculate routes can contain errors or inaccuracies.
- You understand that when operating a vehicle you have to keep your eyes on the road and obey applicable laws. Do not manipulate this application while in motion. Directions may be inaccurate, incomplete, dangerous, not suitable, prohibited or involve crossing administrative areas. Data is not real-time and location accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Certain content is provided under license from third-parties, and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to such third-parties. You may be held liable for any unauthorized copying or disclosure of this content. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to user submissions and other third-party content from a variety of sources („Non-Kurviger Content“), and that you may be exposed to Non-Kurviger Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. Kurviger does not endorse any Non-Kurviger Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. Under no circumstances will Kurviger be liable in any way for or in connection with the Non-Kurviger Content, including, but not limited to, for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in any Non-Kurviger Content, any intellectual property infringement with regard to any Non-Kurviger Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Non-Kurviger Content posted, emailed, or otherwise displayed or transmitted through the Service.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Kurviger that you may not:
- Sell or redistribute any part of Kurviger or create new services or products based on Kurviger, without prior written consent by Kurviger.
- Copy the content (unless you are otherwise permitted, e.g., data from Open Street Map, their data is distributed under their own license).
- Use Kurviger to create or augment any dataset for use in a service that is a substitute for, or a substantially similar service to Kurviger.
- Use the Service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service.
- Use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, or notices.
- Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or derive source code, techniques, algorithms or processes from the Systems or Software or permit or encourage any third-party to do so.
- Do anything inappropriate, illegal, or in violation of others' rights.
Exclusion of Warranties
You understand and agree that the use of the Service is at your sole risk and that the Service is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE". Kurviger and its licensors do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, accurate, or reliable.
Kurviger and its licensors disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied.
Limitations of Liability
Kurviger and its licensors will not be liable to you for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary losses or damages.
Links to other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Kurviger.
Kurviger has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Kurviger shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Modifying and Terminating our Service
Kurviger has the right to change any service provided free of charge at any time, to make available new services free of charge or paid for, and to terminate the provision of free-of-charge modules.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Baden-Württemberg, Germany, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All claims or disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or related Service will be governed by the laws of Baden-Württemberg, Germany, and will be litigated exclusively in the courts of Karlsruhe or Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, using the German language. You and Kurviger consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
All Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.