Accessing the Kurviger API
Are you working on your motorcycle website or app and you would like to access Kurviger's routing API?
We know how hard it is to calculate good motorcycle routes. We invested a lot of time and energy to automatically calculate motorcycle routes that are fun to ride. Many locals are surprised that Kurviger automatically uses big parts of their regular rides. Try the routes yourself using our website or Android app.
The benefits of the Kurviger API are:
- Specialized motorcycle routes. Prefers curves and slopes. Avoids cities and highways.
- Evaluation of motorcycle access rules, in contrast to using car access rules.
- Different routing options like fastest or curvy.
- Advanced routing options to avoid motorways, ferries, and toll roads.
- Detailed turn-by-turn instructions to power a motorcycle navigation app.
- Worldwide coverage with frequent updates from OpenStreetMap.
The Kurviger API is available as a custom package via the GraphHopper Directions API. If you would like to get started with using our API, just sign up for free at GraphHopper and send an email to the support, asking about the Kurviger package. The GraphHopper API provides you with generous, permissive terms and a wide range of clients for easy integration.